12 MONTHS WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITION
- The benefits provided to the consumer in this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of a consumer under the Australian competition and consumer act 2010
- This warranty will not apply if:
- a) repair to the product is made or attempted by a service provider other than our technician.
- b) the product has not been used or maintained in accordance with the manufacture’s instruction as provided with the product.
- c) the consumer uses the product in an abnormal manner for example if the product is abused, misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface,exposed to extreme heat (including fire v) or cold, not maintained properly or used partial failure.
- d) damage to the product is caused by sand, water damage, power outages or surges or inadequate or improper voltage or current.
- e) the product has been modified, incorrectly adjusted or operated, subjected to incorrect electrical supply or inconsistent electrical supply or used with inappropriate accessories.
- To honour our warranty terms, all claims must be submitted by a consumer via the form on the right side of this page and in accordance with our term and conditions as soon as possible. We care about our customers as much as ourselves.
- If you’ve got any question about programming or using the signs, pricing, promotion periods and/or
- If you need technician to check out your product during warranty or after sale service
Please fill out the form on the right and we will get in touch with within 2 working days. Please note in order to process your warranty as quick as possible, these details are important:
- what is wrong with the product
- serial number (this will assist with linking the enquiry with you purchase)
- best contact number